Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When Your Dad’s a Graphic Designer



We all know that Moms love to dress up their kids. However, when Dad’s a graphic designer, anything is possible. It all starts out with the original baby picture above… Even this baby picture is funny in it’s own right. The baby looks like it’s straining to burp. Hopefully it doesn’t pop a blood vessel in the process…lol.
The rest of the baby pictures are obviously doctored with Adobe Photoshop. In my opinion, there’s nothing wrong with altering a graphic or photograph to cause a good reaction…as long as it’s not copyrighted or the end result’s vulgar. I’m sure the original author of these photos wanted people to smile and laugh a little. Some comments seem derogatory against something being “Photoshopped”, but most are positive. Keep up the creative and positive comments! They’re fun to read. BTW Hulk Hogan is my favorite :)













1 comment:

Samantha Shields said...

As a mother of a 6 month old, I love this! I can't quit laughing. I will have to show this to my husband. Thanks.